Currently enjoying a renaissance – Vertical blinds are no longer regarded as old fashioned.
Huge choice of colours and fabrics including Faux Suede and Voiles
- Many fabrics are washable at 40 degrees
- Other extras include fire retardancy and solar coatings
- Available in 89mm and 127mm drapes
- Versatile to be used in any room including the conservatory
- Many varied dimout and blackout fabrics available
- Vogue headrail as standard on all blinds or try our brand new pelmet system – the best way to finish your your window
- Child safe options include the cord free and mono wand, chainless and stitched in bottom weights.
When people think of blinds – they automatically think of Vertical or Venetian blinds. This is due to the enduring longevity of these products. Still as popular today as ever.
An extremely versatile blind. Various fabric types make these blinds perfect for any room. The system itself allows the louvres to be turned through a full 180° with different options for the bunch available as well giving unrivalled control.
With a huge choice of fabrics and different colourways – you’ll definitely find the colour or a design you’ll love at Bolton Blind Centre. Ranging from modern printed fabrics to faux suede, voiles and the more traditional woven jacquards and plain dimout and blackout fabrics.
All Vertical Blinds come with the Vogue headrail as standard. A cleaner slimline system than the usual track with curved sides and enclosed mechanism making the headrail a feature – not an eyesore.
We take the safety of children very seriously. That is why we have lots of child safe options on our Vertical blinds. You can have a cordless ‘Monowand’ control system with sewn in bottom weights. Not only great looking – but removes any strangulation risk from your window blinds.
To design your room with the Eclipse Design Space feature click here