Stylish and simple with a huge array of colours and designs available
Versatile enough to use in any room in the house including kitchens, bathrooms, conservatories and Perfect Fit.
- Easy to use with cord control
- Spring loaded or the new easyglide system
- You also have the option to customise your blind with a large range of accessories including braids, pulls, bottom bars and scalloped edges.
- Many new Dimout and blackout fabrics including contemporary designs.
- Childsafe options include cordless easyglide and spring loaded controls or easy-break cords.
- Fire retardant fabrics available for commercial properties.
We have a vast array of fabrics available, and coupled with loads of finishing touches you’ve got a whole lot of choice.
Senses Roller System
With the Senses Roller a spring system or chain control is available. The spring system allows the user to set the speed and how far from the top they like the blind to stop. This is known as the brake system. This giving easy use of the blind and safety from hanging chains. A pelmet now covers all of the components which can be covered in the fabric of the blind, a completely different fabric or non-covered (white). See Gallery
Roller blinds are no longer just bathroom or kitchen blinds. A large range and other additions make them suitable for every window if you like.
With an unrivalled range of fabrics, ranging from blackouts & dimouts to stunning prints and traditional jacquards and alson woodweave and woven finishes you’ll definitely find a match for your decor.
Add Finishing Touches
We offer a huge selection of braids, scallops, poles, finials and bottom rails as well as the ultra chic flora badges and eyelets. Just another way to personalise your room.
Perfect Fit Rollvenpleat
Most of our roller blind fabrics are also compatible with Perfect Fit® blinds. To read more about Perfect Fit® click here.
We have many child safe options for our roller blinds which include, easy break chain and spring loaded or easyglide mechanism which don’t have any control cords at all.
To design your room with the Eclipse Design Space feature click here